View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 03:57 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
zjw

i only did it a few times. a couple times i was at this one place over an hour from home and figured cab fair was gonna cost me good and i didnt have it and i wasnt in a safe area to just sleep it off in my car or something. You would think i woulda learned the first itme at that place. A few times id drink at this bar with friends an ddrive home a couple times i was way too trashed to do that. Other times i wasnt to far gone i'd spend the last hour or so at the bar drinking water or something.

Im not proud of it as it honestly was not something i wanted to do at the time. I know a few times the person i was with was like oh come on just drive dont be such a sissy etc.. they where too drunk to drive home too and i was argueing how stupid this is and how scared i am to do it. But i let them win and i did it.

I never once got drunk and drove casue i didnt care or something. it disturbed me big time every time i did it.

I never got in a wreck or nothing but i still feel realy bad about it. it was so so stupid.