View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 03:21 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

Good Morning everyone

Well I certainly had a good nights sleep. Who would have thought it?

When I got up he was awake and these are his words, "What was I thinking, I am a real a**hole." Well, I am not a morning person so I just kind of "grunted". He knows, and he knows I know. So hopefully he steps back up on the wagon again.

He hasn't said a word about the money but of course he probably doesn't realize it was sitting out in plain site, that much money probably has a hiding spot. Should be interesting when he realizes it isn't there.

Matters, that gut feeling, boy it sure does know. I hate it but know we need it.

Ann, I like your idea about saving it for a special occasion but the thought of paying bills makes me even happier.....lol

And Gabe where would one find a sparkling tiara that doesn't cost a million dollars? I really kept thinking about what you said, "...you are a Queen in this one. Speak to the Queen within and she will guide you." What a wonderful way to think!! I really like it.

Hangin', since we aren't getting the gutectomies, I think it would only be fair that we should have those hot fudge sundaes, don't you

Josie, thanks I hope he gets back up too. And MG is too funny isn't she? She always says the right thing to make me laugh

Well folks, I need to get ready for work. I just wanted to thank you all again for your words of support and encouragement.

I hope you all have a great day!!

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie