View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 02:35 PM
  # 351 (permalink)  
FiveTries

Originally Posted by Mizz View Post
You are not everyone else. You are you. There is a lot in your life to be grateful for. Perhaps some people are saying "I wish I had what Five has!" and then you are over here saying " I wish I was as successful as that guy" and then someone else is somewhere saying "I wish I could just be like so and so"

We are all unique to this world. No one else is going to be Five. No one else is going to Mizz. So, lets be the best versions or ourselves and shine our lights brightly! Acknowledge your greatness, your strengths, and work on those things that you perceive to be your weakness. Be you. Brilliantly you. Everyone has their stuff, Five. There is no one to try to 'keep up with.'
Live your life for you and your beautiful family.
This is great Mizz.
I really thought about this a lot. I wish I had this kind of positivity in me. Maybe I do? Sometimes I start to think that way but it doesn't last. It's all wrapped up in FOO stuff, and lots of bad emotional habits. I will keep your words in mind. Brilliantly me...I love that.

I picked up a drink last night. The writing was on the wall, good call O. Not much to say more than that at this point. My friends randomly called and asked if I wanted to go out and I said yes. Just like that.

I'm planning on having some drinks the next few days. Going to a buddys house tomorrow, and probably will have some drinks with my wife Saturday. Then back to this hard work of trying to stay sober. It was a decent stretch. Sobriety is the way to live, that's for sure.

Be back soon