View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 04:32 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
Numblady

(((Alpine))), so sorry for the funk and the frustration. You do so much for others, hoping you get extra support when you need it. And along those lines, here for you if you ever want to whine!
Quitorelse, love the name and glad you are here!
CBS, congrats on 17 months. Incredible! After my fits and starts I guess I have two months today. I am saying that less as an accomplishment and more as a piece of accountability because I have shied away from saying the date because somehow it seemed more fluid in case I wanted to sneak in another “vacation exception.” But I need to stop doing that!
Fearless, so glad to hear Sonny is so quickly on the mend. And that you are at least on the mend! Happy anniversary as well. Beautiful to make it to the silver anniversary and still call it bliss.
Palmer, I am unsure on the elder care consult thing. My guess is whether it’s standard or not they can probably find a market that will bear it. I hope it’s not too steep or that you can find another alternative if needed.
Turs, that is excellent about the “boaty dizziness” resolving. I remember you struggling with it. Glad that part of life got better.

Grateful to feel connected and dialed in at my job. I was floundering for a while, and I’m sure I’l feel like I’m floundering again. But yesterday I felt appreciated and needed and I really liked it.
Grateful my son’s friends weren’t on discord last night and he was actually so bored he had to talk to his old mom! And mess with me of course. And try to make me nervous by flinging a cat toy way too close to breakable things. But I consider that the love language of the 14 year old so it’s cool.
Grateful for my boss telling us Fridays we are closed at noon in June and July just to give people a bit more of a break. I know I won’t really be able to pull that off every week but even having permission to ditch out early a few times is nice.
Grateful I could give my boss a ride to and from our meeting yesterday because we live so close.
Grateful for a new day.