View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 10:51 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
roadie58
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

Kelly,

Funny you should mention the sleep thing. Here it is 1:45 in the am and I'm typing like mad! The crazy dreams have subsided, in fact I've been sleeping completely through the night, which was rare for me. I did have a tough work day today and was bored and tired, so read Big Book and crawled to bed at 9. Just woke up with TV still on, so I really collapsed. But I have no doubt I can get right back to sleep until 6 or so.

The tinnitus is really bad. I'm a audiophile (massive very expensive stereo) and love music, so it is especially bothersome. It's mostly annoying though when it's very quiet in the house (I live alone). I usually just put some soft muzak on the bedroom stereo to mask the ringing in my ears.

I see that you're taking a SSRI that killed your libido. Glad the mix is helping you in that regard. I'm 47 and mine's always been strong (not good when you're single), and the Wellbutrin BOOSTED that! Uggghhhh.

Did you have any other side effects? I occasionally get the nausea, but the speediness and shakes are pretty much gone. I'm starting to feel the irritability though. What's the point of the Wellies if I'm happy but MEAN?~?~ I've been screaming at my kitties lately and that's not like me at all. I don't want to kill myself anymore, but am feeling mad at everyone and everything. Maybe this will also pass? Seems like I'm going through every side effect in the book for a few days.... Is this normal?

I go back to Dr. for return checkup visit on Jan 20. Will be interested to see what he says. Perhaps I can print out this thread to show him.