View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 06:19 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

Fearless, thinking of you and hoping you're not here because you're resting and taking good care of yourself.
NL, now that you say that, I do remember that you got a trainer. Honestly, everything is online now, so I'm sure that will be more than enough. And I agree that lawyers are awesome, I often think I should have attempted that profession when I was young.
Free, I downloaded a sample of the book you recommended and may buy it - like Hev I have a really hard time stopping an eating binge. And because I quit alcohol I feel a bit entitled to eat?
Alpine, so jealous you're on the Finger Lakes! Too bad all those wineries sprung up. One of my college friends is in Geneva, and was just posting on FB that our old bars are mostly gone - love that.
CBS, that's funny about sleeping - I'm the opposite in that I always woke up with a lot of anxiety when I was drinking and leapt out of bed. Now, I'm much lazier.
Am I the only one who was let down by Encanto?! I wonder if I need to give it another try, I watched with my little nieces but I don't think I paid close enough attention.

Grateful for coffee, really good today!
Grateful that I slept well. Grateful that I mostly sleep pretty well in general.
Grateful to be fantasizing about a smaller house.
Grateful my younger son organized his room yesterday. Grateful for his patience, we've told him at least 10 times that we would hang some things on his wall and then forgotten! Hopefully today is the day.
Grateful my dad and husband are going to tour a senior facility late this afternoon. Grateful I can care for my mom and give my dad a little break.
Grateful my older son went to his school play last night, that's not normally his thing but he had a good time.
Grateful to be sober.