View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 05:00 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  
Numblady

Caramel, always nice to see you!
CP, ugh my back is still kind of a mess. Apparently sleeping and sitting hurt it. They are hard to avoid when you have a desk job and are a mortal human. I may actually try to go see my PA but have a week of all-day meetings. Whine, whine, whine (haha one thing I also love about the grat pack is we got to sneak in whines too )
Free, love what you said about your daughter and her 2 years of sobriety. I put that desire book on my wish list. I got started on Empire of Pain and it is so good so far. I don’t think I can stop reading it.
Aly, Mags, others I haven’t seen in a while, thinking of you. Also praying (retroactively I guess) for least’s safe travels.
Hev, I highly recommend Encanto. I mean it is definitely a kids’ movie but it holds up for at least a single viewing for an adult, I would say. I mean, I wouldn’t watch it over and over except that I sort of have to, but I really liked the first time through.
PS, I did try a dog trainer. It was really before I realized the extent of her reactivity though so probably wrong focus. I probably need to try it again except now I’m broke so I’ll just keep trying to read this random book and watch the dude’s YouTube channel and hope for the best.
Britbird, your thoughts on justifying buying alcohol made total sense to me.
HI to everyone I missed!

Grateful for all the advice on the avatars. Maybe I will give it a whirl!
Grateful for Advil and coffee. Glad I’m not looking to them to ease a hangover.
Grateful I could be present for my son when he came in in the middle of the night unable to sleep.
Grateful for air conditioning. It’s so brutally hot here. My son and I are just going to harvest all our potatoes because the plants are in such distress in the heat.
Grateful for all of you.