View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 03:58 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
Alpine

Britbox, Congrats on the 4 months. I am right behind you on that
Big hug to all of those going through losses, my heart and thoughts go out to you. It is so tough and makes me sad that you guys are going through this
Grateful to have seen/visited my FIL yesterday in the nursing home with my husband, my MIL and his uncle
Grateful my barbacoa in the crockpot turned out great and my MIL really liked it. My Mom was a horrible cook growing up and does not cook anymore. I taught myself and for the most part enjoy it. I sometimes just don't like trying to figure out what to cook each night
Grateful I am still at peace after dealing with my sister..although we are going to meet up tonight to discuss more plans regarding my Mom. My sister blames my husband and myself that she has not been able to go to work because we moved away to CO for the past 26 years so she had to do everything. Uhmm..It was your choice to have kids and stay home to raise them, then you said you "could not work" because you wanted to help your kids while they were away at college, etc.... She yelled at me several times. Sigh...
Grateful for Mr. Alpine, my Mil and Riley