View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 05:23 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Numblady

CBS, I am so sorry so much of the planning is falling on your shoulders. I hope you may at least be able to give some of the tasks out to others. Hope the covid passes you by as well.
Turs, bittersweet indeed. Seems like a pretty perfect description and seems very understandable. I’ve come to think of gratitude not as something that erases the bad stuff but just helps us see it’s not all that is out there.
Free, I’ve added that book to my list. Or, I should say, I tried to. I’m experiencing some of the tech goblins that seem to be plaguing Vik and Britbird!
PS, yes you should totally do your trip! It’s so nice around here. I had no idea it was that close to you.
Hev, I bet this was such a cool area to live in!

Grateful for sober sleep.
Grateful I again didn’t cave. I would say it felt last night less like temptation and more like annoyance everyone else was drinking and getting kind of sloshed in some cases.
Grateful to wake up without a hangover.
Grateful we all did a yoga class out on the lawn yesterday. I thought I would just do it on my own but it ended up that four of them joined me too! I guess one person sat out but she was over in a lounge chair nearby.
Grateful for a short little bike ride
Grateful for all the wonderful food—especially some fancy cheeses and Mediterranean things.
Grateful for seeing some very striking blue birds.
Speaking of wild animal chases, grateful we didn’t get bit by some kind of herding dog who was chasing us on our little bike ride. I’ve had some pretty rough dog chases on my bike so I was happy this one was primarily interested in showing off his herding skills.
Grateful for all of you, so much.