View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 09:25 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Congrats Deserto! Great to see you. Hoping Henry and you are very well.
Grateful that I slept pretty darn well last night. Felt good.
Mom and I are still trading this bug back and forth. I'm hoping it will just run it's course. Soon! I really need to go to the grocery store today, so I will force a trip a little later, maybe get some caffeine down and just do it. I've been putting it off for a couple of days. I wish I could get past this grocery store phobia I have. I'm going to go to a Grocery Outlet and then Nob Hill or something. I don't mind grocery outlet. The people are really nice there and they have some interesting things there, but not all the "usual" grocery stuff, so usually I still have to go to a regular store. It's smaller too. I have one I'm getting more used to now. It helps if the people are nice.
Feels quite warm already and very sunny out, so it will probably be warm later. I have got to take some time and find my summer shirts. Better yet, maybe I'll get some new ones! I need some new summer shirts. I've lost a little weight with this not feeling well off and on, so the other ones are a bit big on me. I hope I keep it off and continue to lose slowly. I still have a way to go. I'm always trying to lose weight so I commisserate with all of you who deal with the same issues. Grateful I can buy new shirts and for the blessings in my life I need to remember all the time. Even with the difficulties lately, I am very blessed and grateful for it. 💗☮💟💖💝💚
Have a great day to the wonderful Grat Pack. You are all the very best. Love and peace to all of you!
Feeling very grateful for this thread today. 💜