View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 06:53 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Hev, yes - do try it and let me know your thoughts. There’s nothing better than Reece’s pieces popcorn. Thinking about making it into a popcorn ball recipe
Awww, thanks Aly. I’m so sorry about that nasty exchange with your mom. I do agree with Palmer on the older generations being more prone to denial and keeping family secrets.
Free, good luck with the subs today
Palmer, congrats on that big presentation! I am preparing for a couple of upcoming ones. Still over Zoom. I have forgotten how to present in person. Lol
Numblady hoping you are enjoying some time to yourself
Brit, e too on early bedtime. I shoot for 8:30-9. It rarely happens perfectly but it always helps to wind down and get a good night sleep
Grateful my boss has been supportive concerning a new type of project I have absolutely no clue how to do. It helps that she’s admitted to being clueless on this to so we will have to go to the big boss
Grateful Mr F slept well and feels better. Within a week he had tetanus, covid booster and shingles shot. Why he did this so close together I don’t know.
Grateful to get rid of sonny boys old bed and dresser. Finally! More space in the garage and Mr F is setting up a home gym
Grateful it’s Thursday which means tomorrow’s Friday
Grateful for you all