View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 11:57 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Fearless, you always seem to handle your situations with grace and goodness and most importantly love. I think you and your wonderful family really love each other and it's beautiful. So grateful for your friendship and the friendship of my other Grat Packers. You all are wonderful and I appreciate each one of you every day.
Grateful for sobriety. Grateful that even though I feel kind of upset about my mother walking away from me when I asked her a difficult question about my childhood and why something happened. Her not answering and walking away from me told me everything I needed to know and I know what I experienced was true and extremely painful at her expense and she just walked away when I asked her about it. I'm done worrying about her or anyone else in my family, whatever happens happens. Let Go and Let God. Seems to be about the only thing I can do.
Least so glad to hear the blood clot is gone! Great news. I hope you can get a great ride for you and your animals to CA. What a fun trip. I know on Pit Bulls and Parolees they take their dogs and cats all over the country to adopt them out. I just know a good ride will turn up.
Love and peace to all. 💗💞☮💫 Sending you all great vibes for the day!