View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 08:08 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Alpine, sorry your mom has declined. Spend as much time being in the moment with her. As dementia progresses, the present moment is all they have ❤️
CBS, how are you doing?
Turps, sounds like you are having a fun time!
Numblady, glad you feel better and got out
Palmer, yes, I agree about Saul. Season 1 especially dragged. We are just at the end of S2 and things are ramping up. I love that Lenny from Lavern and Shirley is in it. He’s so cucko. He’s a good actor!
By the way, I feel the same about my house. I am torn. I feel that someday we should move to smaller single level house, but I love this house so much and don’t want to move. So I’m getting back to the present and enjoying where I’m at right NOW!
Grateful to find I’m not the only one a little freaked out about the stock market. But I can’t control this and I’m in it for long term so just riding it out like the experts say. It’s not like this is the first time this has happened 😜
Grateful for lemon pound cake from Trader Joe’s
Grateful for a new duvet and sheet set. So pretty. Cogs will have to adjust to the different feel. It’s not snagable material like the old one that they could easily scratch
Grateful to go for a run this morning, a hike with Mr F later, then a walk later with friend. Grateful for a sunshiny day