View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 05:45 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

Aly, sending hugs. That sounds like an incredibly tough situation with your mom - agree with NL that you really need and deserve a break.
Fearless, I can completely relate to everything you wrote (except working ahead, I'm an anxious procrastinator!) So happy you're getting into Better Call Saul, in my opinion the first couple of seasons were a little slow but it's SO good now!!!
Alpine, it really sucks when our parents decline. So happy you have Mr. A for support.
NL, what a great feeling to be around normies and feel comfortable. Good luck with the sponsor meeting, I hope you guys click!
Least, sending all my good vibes for your sweet cat, I hope they are able to resolve her problem.

Grateful for coffee.
Grateful to wake up in a clean bedroom. Grateful to be thinking about all the time I seem to spend cleaning - I can never get on top of it. Definitely first-world problems due to the size of my house, but I'm actually allowing myself to think about moving to a smaller house. Definitely within four years.
Grateful my younger son came and woke up his dad for an early morning workout. Grateful he's developing some good routines at a young age. Grateful his neck injury from Friday's lacrosse game wasn't too serious (at least it doesn't seem like it).
Grateful the weather is getting to the point where I truly have NO excuses left to avoid walks.
Grateful I made an apple pie yesterday, even though it lasted about 2 seconds.
Grateful I woke up fairly early, even though I also wish I could have slept for another hour or two!
Grateful to be sober.