View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 04:26 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Numblady

Oh yes, many thanks to Dee for the new part and everything else he does around here!
Prayers going up for Franny.
Aly, I am sorry things are so rough with your mom. It seems like if you can’t move you absolutely need some breaks if you are to continue caretaking like this. I hope your sisters step up (seems unlikely), you can move, or you get some help from a local council on aging or similar org. You can’t do this alone. No one can or should. Sending big hugs.
Alpine, I’m sorry about your mom and as far as I’m concerned you always do an admirable job of staying caught up.
Speaking of caught up, just saying hi and lots of love to everyone else!

Grateful for daffodils. Hev, I feel like they have proliferated everywhere but maybe I’m just noticing them more. They don’t bloom so much here like they do where it’s a bit colder but when i was back home in AR, they were seemingly everywhere.
Grateful to be feeling somewhat better today.
Grateful for going over to a friend’s birthday with just me and the kids. The kids swam and the adults were actually able to converse. I also really appreciated how everyone there seemed to be very much a normie. I think when I would go to these things with my husband i felt so left out and other. But really it was he who was pounding the drinks. Most everyone else has one or two and if it’s really crazy, three.
Grateful to be meeting in person with my sponsor today. Scary but exciting!
Grateful for this group. So much.