View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 10:34 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Alysheba

PS, s and 💗 I'm sorry you seem to be going through some tough times. Sending good vibes to you. You are just lovely and kind, like so many people here.
I may rest today. I haven't been feeling well again. My back really hurts. I think I'm going to be getting another Radiofrequency Ablation. It seems to help, but when it wears off, ouch! I have to do laundry tomorrow. I hope the loads are too big! My mom said she'd help me if the loads were big. I don't feel right about lettling her help me.
Grateful for waking up with a new attitude. I got really mad at my mom yesterday and I'm afraid I didn't behave very well. I really have to watch that. She's old, but she can really get under one's skin sometimes. Sometimes I think I resent her so much because of the abuse I grew up from her. Unfortunately sometimes it's all I see when I look at her. I am also her least favorite and my youngest sister, who is her precious favorite and a complete addict and jerk and violent. I don't get why mom really seems to dislike me so. My dad and I were really close and that made her furious too. It's really too bad. She's a beautiful woman but has a problem. She grew up with horrifying parents. Even at 84 yo she looks really good. Now she's skinny, after losing weight in the nursing home. Good for her! I love her but she is difficult at time. I suppose I am too and I feel like I owe her amends, but I'm afraid she won't accept it. I'm seriously thinking of moving as our relationship is getting worse. I worry about my car making a long trip though. I do want a new car! Lotto tickets!
Grateful for the Grat pack. You are all so special to me.
Looking forward to tomorrow, Hevyn! 💗

Thank you, Dee!