View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 01:42 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  
Zura

Morning all 😊

Dickensen - thank you, the days are just flying by with virtually zero AV chatter and it's now the start of day 17. I hope everything is well with you.

DF - it's such a hard age but even more so with some personalities. It's like they've been replaced with a changeling. I hope your break is actually a break and you get a glimpse of the real daughter under all the teenage-ness, if only a brief one. They're under there somewhere.

Free - glad to hear you came out of that unscathed. I agree with DF, don't mess with Free Warrior Woman 😂 Sorry to hear about the difficulties with your house. I hope it all comes together for you both.

Mizz - I hope your fully recovered now. I laughed out load at the we're about to find out comment 😂 such a great sense of humour.

Advbike - you are so right about how quickly our fitness/strength disappears when incapacitated! Atleast you have a fun distraction while you finish healing and regain your fitness.

BABM and pline - hope you are doing ok, thinking of you.

My world is very quiet, which is great 😊 it's pretty much watching comedies between gardening and housework all day, then sleeping like a log for 10 hours. Bit of meditation etc thrown in for good measure. Not exciting but very peaceful.