View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 04:19 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  
Zura

Good afternoon Venus ❤️ maybe evening now......can't remember the exact difference. I ended up sleeping ANOTHER 4 hours, so close to 12 hours all up. Allergies have that effect on me. In early spring here we had the worst pollen levels on record apparently, made me feel better as I was bedridden with fatigue for a few weeks and thought I was seriously ill until I heard that. Oh good its "just" allergies 😂 anyway it's not booze related so I'm taking that as a win 😁

Hope you sleep/slept well RAL. That's alot of walking! I walk around my yard so much fetching gardening equipment and lugging soil and mulch and such I don't need to go for walks or get a gym membership 😂 be nice to wander around Scotland for fun though. Hope your having a lovely time despite the weather. It's nice to just have a change of scenery sometimes.

Awww Leshar, trauma is just awful stuff 😢 most definitely impacts addiction. Sorry for all you went through and sending healing to you. Thank you for the congratulations and sorry about the day number count, I'm retrying counting days as motivation.