Old 03-27-2022, 09:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FinallyLucid

Hoping that this is Rock Bottom for me….

Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been on the site. I had 14 months sober in January of this year. I was going through a bunch of stuff with my wife who I am now separated from. I moved into my own place and we are working towards selling our house and getting a divorce. During this time unfortunately I picked up again. I started drinking more than I should (obviously) and have gone through two pretty terrifying withdrawals. The most recent time was a few days ago and I now have a solid three days sober although I still am not sleeping and have a bit of the shakes still. I don’t want to end up in the hospital or dead. I’m really glad that I’m back on this site. I’m determined to get back my sober time and to Make it permanent this time. I can’t afford to relapse again for my own mental health and sanity And I feel like this might be my last chance Before something really bad happens. SR was my saving grace in the past and I’m hoping that it will be again. Please keep me in your thoughts. I appreciate all the kind advice I’ve received over the time that I’ve been here. Thanks everyone.