View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 05:08 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Numblady

Fearless, would love some info in a pm if you have a chance. Also, I’m really sorry about your mom and glad you were remembering her—but still sorry.
Free, I will check out the Adam Project. Thanks for that.
Aly, hope you can get out of the house some today.
PS, glad you could take off for your husband’s treatment and that you are close to some resolution on older son’s college.

Grateful for all of you here. I like Hev’s phrasing of us all being here doing our best.
Grateful this headache is not from drinking though could be from the related issue of dehydration. Flying always seems to make that worse. And at one point in the flight I tried to take a drink from my water bottle and the pressure had built up like a little geyser. It seriously gushed all over my face and clothes. I tried again and basically the same thing happened. Was super glad there was no one in the middle seat and the lady by the window didn’t seem to notice. It cracked me up.
Grateful for a very friendly crew and passengers. One guy I noticed stopped to thank the flight attendants he saw for serving everyone—and he stopped to thank the pilot for a smooth flight. What a role model! I am extroverted but sometimes just end up being awkward when I try to do or say something like that. Like it ends up being an affectation—or seeming like one.
Grateful my son is at a sleepover, although I know he’s unlikely to have really slept much.
Grateful this day is relatively open.
Grateful to be here.