View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 05:39 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
PalmerSage

Least, I'm so happy you checked in, and are well cared for and reasonably comfortable at the moment - thinking of you!
Hev, we have talked about that 20 pound variation that can often occur with scales, especially doctor ones.
Free, skiing is expensive! We were fairly comfortable growing up, but my parents always made us get to the lifts when they opened, eat a lunch from home, and keep going until the lifts closed. Now, my husband will take the boys and only do a handful of runs! I'm like "whaaaaat?" I'm sure our kids probably enjoy a more laid-back outing though! Maybe that's why my interest in skiing has seriously waned in recent years?
Alpine, CBS and Turs, you ladies are amazing with your outdoorsy activities!
Mags, alcohol IS so evil (for alcoholics, at least!)

Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for telework.
Grateful for a really good day in the office yesterday. I was busy and engaged without being stressed.
Grateful for an overall fun and positive college application season with my son. I had him apply to 16 schools (!!!) because although he has his heart set on large universities, I actually think a smaller school would be better for him, so I want him to at least look. I mentioned that we are waiting for two, but it's actually four - two that are super long shots but would be amazing options, and two that he's not that interested in. Grateful that I will be smarter when it's time for my younger son to apply in 2-3 years.
Grateful for telework and no presentations today.
Grateful for a moment of mindfulness yesterday when I said to myself, "I feel happy right now."
Grateful to be sober, and for all of you.