View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 10:55 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
AndraMan

Made it through Day 1.5 (are half-days allowed? lol). Seem to have pulled quicker out of the puffy, not sleeping, bedraggled phase this time. Think maybe the longer break before and more exercise and I drowned myself in CBD yesterday so actually got the sleep which was really great and unexpected. I think some of the problem is I am going slightly insane here with my folks and they're going slightly insane with me so my time here is limited I feel. Hoping I will get a job soon anyway, then I can trade family insanity for crushing, demoralising 9-5 grind with screaming AV on Fridays and Sundays. How I love life. Thanks for your support guys anyway. I feel stronger now with avoiding drinking. I have to remember that it really has made me feel worse the last few times I've had it. It's a crap drug really, just a poison. If you could get sensible low strength weed with balanced THC/CBD that really would be a far better alternative to alcohol for so many people who just want 'something' I think and not so stupidly addictive, but our wonderful government seems to think alcohol and tobacco are the ones that should be legal. Such a nonsense, maybe will change in years to come. But yes, not that I am saying weed doesn't have its issues too. I certainly have ended up over-doing it almost always, but the all prevalent high-strength skunk really is a different drug, must be loads of kids in this country spending every last penny on that stuff.