View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 05:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

called doctor to see dietician

I asked to be referred to a Dietician to get help eating better, because I have to admit I can't stop eating crap my self. it's not just time,or I don't want to cook. it's I can't literally stop eating crap without help. I'm on meds that cause cravings, and I crave only junk. I had a healthy lunch but then ate pizza and hot dogs for dinner because I was starving after eating pizza only 3 hours before. I'm alway hungry. I have lost 9 pounds recently though because I ate a little less. i hope the dietician can help me. I hate change often eat same diet for years at a time. i once ate the same lunch 3 years in a row while at work. I need to change, and I want to. I've been told my heart enlargement can be reversed if I lose weight and lower my blood pressure. I'm trying but it's not working. I've lost weight and ate right but it never lasts and I gain in all back. I don't think I could go on a diet I think it would jeopardize my soberity. when I eat healthy all I can think about is when I can eat junk and how much I want to do it. it won't leave me alone it's just like drinking but it's so much harder. I thought about going to oa but I'm working the steps in aa so I don't understand how going to oa would make any difference. for now I'm skipping breakfast and eating a healthy lunch . to be honest I had ice cream for breakfast. I just don't know I'm baffled by my inability to stop eating what's making me unhealthy,I also hate being fat but I just can't stop. I've been praying for God to help . I did Tell god today that I just can't stop bing eating and called on God to help. I just know I need help to stop eating. I'm not being the victim I'm just being honest

David