View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 03:29 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
fishkiller

Originally Posted by Paddy123 View Post
Hi Everyone, thank you so so much for your reply's. Yes, I hope this is my last relapse and will take all your comments/suggestions into account. You are so very very kind. I'm not feeling great today, just Blah!! with some nausea, racing thoughts (mostly about things in my distant past that I have no control over now and are history) From my searches on PAWS I know this will pass and just try to ignore crazy thoughts and racing mind. I have a young family and a super wife, last night I took my youngest son to a big football match in a big stadium, his first time ever at a big game, he was so excited and overpowered with joy with 20,000 supporters, I was so happy I was able to bring him to the event along with his school friends and parents also, it made me feel so good too!! imagine if I was drinking this wouldn't have happened. I need to follow the Happiness and enjoy my family. More updates during the week, God Bless you all, Paddy
Fixed the typo for ya

You will adjust. Like others have said it takes time. If we drink we don't heal.