Thread: Life
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 12:56 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Pekelover2

Saoutchik-
thank you so much for what you wrote. I hope that the new changes in the Highway Code in British protect pedestrians and cyclists. That’s wonderful to hear!! Thank you for your support.
Alpine-
thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

Hi advbike-
I’m doing okay! I did a six mile hike today. I’m actually more sore now because I got in all fours and cleaned our floors! But I need to get back to my chores and tasks. Had a 4.3 mile run the day before yesterday. Pace was awful (11:30 on road). But I have to be patient now. I sure miss my bike. Will start shopping soon.

Heres an update for anyone interested:
my husband goes in for his CT scan. We’re trying to determine the source of the blood in in urine. Praying it’s a kidney stone stuck in the ureter.
As for myself, I see my gynecologist to determine what’s causing the mystery bleeding. I’m terrified. I’ve had endometriosis since ‘97. We’ll see.
Finger surgery, jaw surgery, possible quadriceps surgery, and revision of my other knee scar surgery. And then all of these other tests in the balance. I’m so scared. I’m trying to ignore my AV. I wish my dogs were here. (They’re at a friends as we’re leaving to go out to town for my cousins funeral).
I’m soooo sorry to be such a venting mess here. I’m just so scared. That’s what you get when you’ve been healthy for so long. I swear, I never took my health fro granted. I’ve been a runner for 23 years. I’m the kind of person who brings their shopping cart back the the store and doesn’t leave it outside in the cart station. I feel that’s lazy.