View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 07:38 AM
  # 248 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good afternoon lovelies, I didn't mean to leave it this long, I hope you're all okay. I'm fine, just the usual goings on keeping me busy. I went to Liverpool dental hospital last Monday to recommence the restorative work on my teeth that should have been done 2 years ago, but Covid put it all on hold. My teeth have deteriorated a bit over that time, but thankfully they can still use the same moulds. I've got 3, maybe 4, 3 hour long appointments in March and then hopefully it'll mostly be over. It's been a long wait.
I had my booster jab on Wednesday and that was all fine, just a sore arm for a couple of day and that's it. I'm all done for now.

Good to see you Viper and well done on your sober time. You've done so well. It's very cold and damp here too, roll on spring, I don't cope with being cold very well either. It's nice that you've reconnected with an old girlfriend and it sounds like its all going well. Lets watch this space

Suze, I'm glad you've been listening to Dr Gabor Mate, it all sounds very interesting and makes perfect sense. I can understand perfectly the connection between pain and addiction, it makes sense. I think some therapy with a trained counsellor could be just what you need, go for it. Do whatever you need to do.

I hope you're okay Erratic and I hope you' ve had a few more sober days since your last post. Well done on doing something positive for yourself and going to that meeting, that's a step in the right direction. Did you manage to get to one today? I hope you were okay after your booster jab, it's another thing done and dusted. I find that being productive does make me feel better in myself.

I hope everything is going well for you Dee, are you heading into Autumn now? Cooler days must be a relief.

I'm off for a peruse now, back soon. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Lots of love xx