View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 05:48 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

good to see u snitch hun xx
I totally get what u wrote and you cant give in hun xx
Im not bad its day 6 for me and just fnished work. my hrs have been cut a little again, which cant be arsed to think about. I have been getting cravings but have been taking tablet early to make sure i dont cave. i wrote a kind of positive post in jan class i will post here, its just my thoughts for this afternoon as i know it can change lol in half hr. will copy and paste it here. you know u can also post in that class if it helps u further suz xx or im always on messenger if you need to talk or anything xx totally here for you hun x only good thing that came out of that AA was i got to see u and we talked. anyhoo will leave it there going to finish my latte x

I have finished work and come home and im having a gingerbread latte. its getting near that time again, but again i will take tablet to push away the thought of hey ill have a drink this evening as i just did work! not!!!!. did have slight craving while at work, but hey ho it passed. just kept on thinking certain things and hey im on day 6 and i want to get back to that 73 days i did last year, also i said i would do a year, but im breaking this year down, so i want 100 days behind me! so i better keep doing what im doing xx there we go my thoughts for this afternoon xx oh ive also starrted playing farmville lol when im at a loss or antsy lol/ so farmville is part of my toolbox lol

right going off to feed the chickens and plow the field lol for 20 mins x

keep going everyone x we can do this xx