View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 07:54 AM
  # 296 (permalink)  
OneThingAtATime

Everyone has been so quiet in here. I hope that means that everyone has been enjoying their holiday!

We really have had a nice one. Husband is home all week and just enjoying himself instead of working around the house all day. He just never stops. Daughter is getting bored and somewhat ready to get back to work. Covid is ramped in this area of FL and so we have, once again stuck close to home. I know we are all ready for this to go away. It scares me because I don't want to get it again, and you can. I still only have minimal taste and smell.

I do have good news...baby #3 has joined us on this big blue planet. A little boy! I know it is my best friend's grandchild, but I feel like a grandparent by proxy. He is a little guy, but mom is older by birth mother standards and did have some problems with her placenta. All went well, no caesarian needed though it was thought she would have one. He turned in the last few days and stuck the landing! It will be a while before I see them, because of Covid, but I will be face timing her this weekend.

I hope everyone is ready for the New Year and I pray it is a good one for us all.

I hope you are resting during your holiday Phoebe. You are in my prayers every day.