View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 07:18 AM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Mizz

Good Morning!
My routine is a bit messed up. I just need to sleep more right now and take it easy. Easy on myself, my work, my relationship.....easy on the brain. I feel so grateful to have a job where creativity gets to shine. I tried to construct my first ever flower Christmas tree yesterday. It did not go as planned but the arrangement is beautiful. We put a string of lights around it.

Me to coworker: Does this look like a Christmas tree?
Coworker: No, but it is beautiful.
Me: Better luck next year.

A carrier pigeon is delivering the images of the lesion to OHSU I was called yesterday and told that they finally sent the referral and that I should be seen in 3 to 4 weeks time. UPS has the images actually. So, with our technology in 2021 there is not a faster way to send images? Like, email or some advanced kind of internet sending power? I guess I just wonder why they have to be sent via horseback? I suppose it really doesn't matter. We are moving forward now. Onwards and upwards.

So, OHSU is only a few weeks away.
A lot has happened at work with people and this pandemic so I have a lot to do and a lot to focus on. This lesion is not the focus. It is. It isn't. I need to be at work. Work, my spouse, my friends, and sobriety.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!