Thread: Exposing God
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 05:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
sherbear5104

Originally Posted by toforever
What miracle has God performed in your life? What gifts do you have that you might be taking God for granted?

God has allowed me to ovecome what was impossible for me because I believed it was possible with God, I suspect.

Bradley

My favorite verse is Phillipians 4:13, I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength.

I have a miracle to share. My mother had been praying for me for weeks in my final run with the crack devil. She went to church one Sunday and saw a vision of me in the back of the church while she was singing in the choir. I looked all skinny and withdrawn. She closed her eyes to stop the tears, and I was gone. Later that night, my cousin, who hadn't seen me since I was a child, told my mother he would go find me. They said a prayer, she gave him a recent picture, and he found me within an hour. The most amazing part, is that I had decided that I was going to the detox center the next day, and had prayed that God would keep me true to that. So, he sent my cousin to pick me up, just as I had started thinking about how to get my next hit. That, my friend, was a miracle.

Sherry