View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 10:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Wtd.......My thoughts are that if he is not ready to even disscuss this---he is not ready, no matter what the reason is. This is a matter that I believe that it is essential that both parties must be on the same page.
I do think that sage makes a good point about spending too much time together, and with so much intimacy is walking a tightrope, in this matter., and send confusing message to the kids, especially as they get older.

I do think, that, sometimes, peple fall into the "trap" if thinking that just because there is attraction and familarity, that means that it means that it follows that a couple Must be together.
I don't think that this is always true.
My reason for saying this is that being married and living together brings more and different pressures and expectations and responsibilities that are differet than those when not committed and living in a single state. lol....there are tons of evidence to support this.

I, also, agree that you always have a right to state your own personal feelings to your partner. Honest communication is important in any relationship, being the driving principle..