View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
cloudy

hello ((CW)) ((Liveweyered)) and ((Bigsis))

CW yeap! So baby steps it is :-)

Liveweyered thank you....what you described, that is how it goes now. Thank you, as I am very hard on myself about it, about just visiting daily and not staying daily yet. I come here every day, and am good (well other than normal stresses like holy crap this or that is wrong and needs fixed what to do etc lol) And always I keep my cell with me and always the dog with me. When I stay I bring the cat too and when I leave the door to take the dog out or before when I'd go to rake leaves I always lock the door. It does help to at least go over every day, and be ok with it then leave at night and go sleep at mom's. I so thought I would be farther along by now though. Much, much farther. It does help though to see that another day things were ok no breakins. And winter is on my side now because windows are covered in plastic and so I can see if anything was messed with and also the snow allows for footprints. But, same time, another reason I feel I should be farther along. For come spring and summer windows will have to be open and I won't have the telltale signs of winter on my side. It will be here soon and I'm way behind schedule. Wayyy way behind schedule. I think of the amount of time gone by since mid september. I guess in actuality much progress has been made but same time, sooooo far behind. argh! thank you....much

Bigsis noooo you're not out of line don't you worry. I completely get what you are saying. I've tave given that thought (going elsewhere) a go several times. It's too big a chance though, because I'm not positive anywhere else would make a difference. It might, but I'm not positive. I have to give it all I've got before I would take that route. I love it here, I love the way it was laid out I love the treeeees out back, I am comfortable here until the "guard let down or big vunerability" time comes. When I'm sleeping my guard is down. When it's dark people are much better hidden (not that it takes dark to necessarily be hidden here) Poor house has been through the ringer anyway...probably wouldn't be able to even get it sold right now. Not that I want to I love it (except at night augh!)

Dang breakins....that last one threw me a loop! I want very much to overcome it.

thanks to all of you CW, Liveweyered, Big Sis ((hugs))