View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:31 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Leftinthedust

Originally Posted by Ez0221 View Post
Thank you for reaching out man. Are you still together with your wife, and what makes you think she's looking for the next thing? Sorry you are going through the same thing as well. I was blaming myself at first but at the end of the day I know I did all I could for this girl and put her before myself 99% of the time.

I had fears that when she went into a rehab place, that her insecurities and reliance of others would let her bad decisions take over. When I would bring up my worries, she tried to calm them by telling me that she's there to work for herself. Her response when I bought up other dudes? "She's not looking". I just can't understand how she can be so hurtful to the ones who loved her the most (her family and I). It's incredibly selfish.
Ez,
Legally yes, we are still together. Emotionally she has nothing but spite for me. I’m assuming that’s because I gave her the choice of leaving the house or going to rehab. Since she won’t dialog with me, the only thing I can go off if, is her electronic trail of conversations with other men and our access to her activity online since she’s been in rehab. So no, I don’t have concrete evidence, but I’m having to write my own side of her story, which I need to stop wasting time and energy on. My advice to you and myself…we both learn how to detach and walk away. My complication is 18 years of marriage and a minor child in the middle.