View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 04:55 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Mizz

The last few days have been OKAYISH! Im still dealing with that issue at work with that one person. Its never ending. AY YI YI!
I've had to talk with my general manager twice now. Its almost like this coworker is using bullying tactics and I AM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME! I managed to get the red block on the work taken down and have requested that she stop singling me out with side notes. We request signs from this person. She only comments on the areas where I request. No other comments for all the departments. Just where I request. The red block is in an ANGRY red. Not a blue. Not a purple. RED. TRIAGE. RED.
The explanation is that the RED was put there for another department even though that RED went up when I requested signs too early. So, if its for another department then there would be comments on the other departments. The only department receiving public comments is mine.... This is the stupidest thing I have encountered this year. As stupid as it is and as stupid as I feel writing this is does affect my work life. There is a negative energy that hovers around and its toxic. I am trying to get myself out of the swamp and my only recourse is complete silence. I wont talk. I ignore. I will not engage. This is not healthy for me but I dont have any other tactics. I dont know how to not take this personal. I get that other peoples actions have nothing to do with me but......I just dont have the book on this one. I dont know how to do this. Literally. I dont know how. If I knew how to make this right I would have already. Silence it is. Silence and avoiding and more silence. How healthy.

Yesterday:
Spiritual practice
No emails
No money spent
Reading in the am
Had a few pumpkin candy things
Went to bed at a reasonable hour and slept well.