Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 03:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kim2002

Need advice

My sister has had psychological issues all her life but for the past 4.5 years it has been really tough. She is out of control all the time. It is now at the point that her husband does not want her in the house any more and her kids are terrified of her. I have one older sister and none of us live in the same country. She calls me constantly threatening suicide and just screaming, crying, being abusive and just generally horrible. I’m a very soft person. She will not call my older sister as she does not get the reaction she wants from her. She refuses to get help. I beg her. Over the last few weeks it’s gotten even worse. She has ran away from home. Met up with strangers. Drank lots, took handfuls of benzos and smoked meth. She seems to keep me involved in every aspect of her misery. It has gotten to the point where my my life is no longer my own. It’s been spiraling for a while. I see a therapist and last night had a missive row with her. She emotionally blackmails me constantly. My husband and kids have had enough. Im constantly overly anxious, having panic attacks and crying. Last night I blocked her number. I can’t deal with it. But she says I’m the only person she has to talk to. The guilt and anxiety I feel is out of control. I love her but she is toxic. I can’t continue like this but I’m afraid she will kill herself and it will be my fault
I am a recovering alcoholic and have been sober for just over 4.5 years. I used this website for my road of recovery. Could not log in under my original username as I could not remember the password or the email I used originally. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance.