View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 07:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Health concerns dominate me

I'm sober and feel well in that regard,but I feel sick all the time. I can't stop thinking about this. Further I don't know what to with my self. I pace for hours and search the internet for hours searching for answers because the doctors don't give me any. I feel sick and they say I'm fine. People are socked when they find out how often I see the doctor. It's gotten worse since I have gotten sober. Please don't misunderstand me I love being sober and I do feel better but I have more time to obsess.
I also cant seem to eat healthy and I don't know what to do. I'm not sleeping well and that is at the root of my poor diet as I just exhausted and frequently short of breath in the morning. I feel headed for a breakdown. I also hate my fat disgusting body I'm almost at my fastest ever at 313 pounds at 6 feet 4 in. I don't look that fat in clothes but I'm am nevertheless quite obsese. I don't know how to change anything and therapy doesn't help. I do need to do my fourth step but I'm to tired to do it.
David