Old 09-29-2021, 02:22 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
2muchpain

Originally Posted by least View Post
I sit straight up in my chair, but sometimes I have to lean back to not put weight on my left hip. The naproxen I took this morning didn't help any so I just took some ibuprofen. The pain is going down my left leg and is awful. I called my doctor and left a message with his nurse that the naproxen wasn't helping at all. I hope he'll prescribe something else. This is horrible.
I don't know if this is the same thing, but I have been dealing with a pinched nerve in my back for the last few weeks. It's extremely painful. The pain shoots down my right leg. Sometimes, my leg will feel numb like it's going to sleep. OTC medications don't seem to make any difference. A pharmacist suggested aspercreme to put on the painful area but I haven't tried it yet cause the pain seems to be going away. I've been through this before and know that moving around seems to help, but can be tough cause of the pain. Have you considered physical therapy? Might help to align everything. Hope you feel better soon. John