View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 05:57 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
KimmieWho
Paused

Hangin In

It's been a few days since I've posted anything. Partly because I felt guilty and ashamed that I relapsed. Tuesday night I drank. I don't know how to explain it. I feel like I should justify why I drank, but I don't know the 'why'. I just know that I did, and am pissed at myself, because today would have been one week sober. Now, I have to start all over again. I feel real good about it though. Once in seven days is a milestone for me. I've been to 2 AA meetings since my last post. I'm feeling more comfortable attending. I have not, however shared at a meeting. I will one day. When the time is right for me. Tonight's meeting topic was about relapse...Imagine that... I get something out of each meeting. For that I am grateful. So I'm back on the wagon, if you will. I know that I can go without, I have to just keep up the faith, and courage NOT to drink. I'm not looking at this like only 2 days sober, as there is no sense in beating myself up about it. I'm looking at it like once in 7 days....Damn I haven't done that in years...Thanks for listening. Thanks for all of your input and words of wisdom. Till next time, Kimmie