Old 09-15-2021, 05:45 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
katlin

Good Morning, all. It's a rainy dark day in my neck of the woods so unlike you NL and CP, I slept in. I know we are not to dispense medical advice since we're not doctors (even though Free is married to one) but in the spirit of sharing personal experience, I can off that I've had some success getting calmed and ready for sleep at night by using 5-HTP. I get it on Amazon. If you google it there's a good article from Psychology Today that addresses some of the purported benefits. I take it about 30 minutes or so before I plan to get in bed.

NL - I think it's great that you are getting a dog. I've always thought giving the entire family a focus for collective affection is a very positive move.

CP - you have probably told us how long you're staying in NYC but I can't recall. Long weekend? Week? I just watched a news story about the reopening of Broadway. What a wonderful time to take a trip there. A serial procrastinator? Oh, my. I could write a book. It's another "trait" I got from my Dad. You need to get busy packing and get into a NY State of Mind (uh oh ... it's time for Billy Joel songs to play in your mind today)!