View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 02:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Greensoul3982

He finally called me after being evicted

He destroyed our life together, pushed me out of our home, forced me to start a new life after promising me we would always be together. First he relapsed on gambling, then alcohol, and finally on meth. It was like a nuclear bomb went off in our life. I have been at my new place for 5 months. Every attempt I made to talk to him I was blown off, ignored, and given a cold shoulder. Well, he is finally being evicted from what used to be OUR home and he is so upset. So he calls me asking for help. He asks me to stay in touch with him. He says I always did better without him and that he will always love me. I LOST everything because of him. All of my stuff, my furniture, my pretty things, him, and not to mention the will to go on living. I lost that too. How can he call expecting sympathy from me. I have balled my eyes out today because of his phone call. I blocked his other.number. He called from a different number. He called me hunny bunny, that was his nickname for me. He said I was right about everything. He told me.back in January that our relationship was dead. He has spent months treating me like used toilet paper. I never believed he would call me for anything from all the things he was doing and saying. It's like he had no idea he has destroyed me. He just calls me casually to keep me updated on what's going on in his life. God forbid he says he is sorry and wants me back. No, he says he is glad I am doing well. I feel sick to my stomach.