View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 07:05 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Least, grateful for you and happy your memory is still intact
Palmer, I need to overcome shyness this week as well for back to school events. Feeling nervous and jittery
Numblady, nope, you aren’t the only one. I still need to buy school supplies for sonny boy.
Lol about the bike ride and the tv interview. Glad it’s over.
Aly, please check in soon!
Grateful to not freak out too much yesterday over school stuff. School starts Tuesday and I suddenly realized we are not prepared. Could not find any communication from school about schedule and classes, instructions for returning, etc. Since Mr F retired last year, I’ve been delegating school management to him. He said he had t received any emails and he’ll figure it out on Monday. School starts Tuesday. So I look at his email and find a bunch of school emails giving us all the info. This is after checking with my fellow school mom friends who were of course all in the know, and probably judging me now. Grateful to have found those emails and have a plan now.
Grateful sonny boy found his school chrome book and charger while took nearly half a day. Grateful he found his password too and was able to login to Google classroom even though nothing is posted yet
Grateful that even though the Costco Cool masks are no longer available (the only kind sonny boy will wear), found similar on Amazon
Grateful to plan to work a few hours this morning. Then going to see the movie OLD in the luxury seats at the downtown theatre