View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 03:08 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Newfella

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
This site can really work newfella but you need to post here before you drink. We can help you make better choices.

As for the meds - you’re really setting yourself up to having to fight two addictions the longer you self medicate. Addictions not always about euphoria. The more you use something to sleep, or not to feel bad, the more dependent you become upon it.

I’m guessing you already have some drinking and driving on your licence, which is why you don’t want to see a Doc?

but you’re really setting yourself up for a situation where your licence is the least of your worries man.
Hi, i had a seziure out in public due to probably pain medications and strong alcohol mixed together the night before, so i lost it for a year, but for some reason just because at the time i was occasionally binge drinking and told my doc i swear thats why i only got my licence back for only 1 year.

not gonna lie iv been on and off alcohol throughout my life, i just get very addicted to things, one time i went a year without alcohol, another time 2 years and my last stint was 6months waiting for gyms to open only for me to suddenling get two operations that id been waiting for so when that happen i couldn't train for 3 months, thats when i took a drink out of frustration i couldent train and here i am, really shrugging with this, i even asked a family member if i could work in there factory during the night even if just for a couple of weeks to get me out of this routine, but not much like (currently i dont work)

p.s sorry but im struggling to workout how to use this site, hopefully i will so i can reply better to people, anyone with very much experience with what iv been talking about dont hesitate to pm me