View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 02:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Newfella

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
Welcome and I'm glad you have decided to stop drinking. Please be very careful taking medications not prescribed by your doctor as there is so much potential for problems. Also, substituting benzos (diazapam) for alcohol is really just switching one addictive substance for another. Are you sure you would lose your driver's license if you went to a detox facility? I've never heard of that before.
hi, thanks for reply, yes i believe anyone who has a alcohol problem has to inform dvla, and also anyone taking something like librium

has anyone been in a detox and could say what stuff they put you on and in what quantities? I know it would be different for some but just a guidance.

just want to get past the next week or so and never think about alcohol again, hoping to use the benzo for this but from my experience so far is they are no miracle pill, im just doing it because they are apparently prescribed for this, although im probably getting some sedation from them currently they dont seem to give you any euphoria which is what would get me addicted, like you get with pain killers