View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 03:17 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  
OneThingAtATime

Thank you all! Yes, I was a bit upset yesterday. I am glad your son is acting better Phoebe.

I did get a good night's sleep and that sure does help. No drinking last night helped too. I just have to get through today and that will be hard. This dress was the biggest expense we cannot cancel, so that isn't bad. She was very understanding about my situation to begin with so I am sure it will be fine. I am mad, I am embarrassed and I just feel bad over this situation, but I have to get passed it.

We are finally going to get our electrical work inspected today also. There are a few things that my husband doesn't think will pass. None of them are major but he did take pictures of them and sent them to the company who did the work and asked if they might not fix them before the inspector comes out with them. We never heard back, so we will see if this does pass inspection. We do have an 18 inch deep trench going through our back yard that has not been filled yet so the inspector can make sure that work has been done properly. If it doesn't pass today for the other things, that hole might not get filled. I do hope that is not the case.

I will get through today, and do something constructive. Getting back to life should help. I also found some therapists who accept my insurance. I talked to my husband about it and the poor guy asked if he had to go. He didn't have good luck with his marriage counselor before he divorced. He is such a sweet man and that counselor sided with him, his ex got mad and filed for divorce. That divorce hurt him deeply. I told him no. I need to get myself together and be a better wife to him.

I do hope everyone has a good, sober day.

OneThing