Thread: Back for Day 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 01:04 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
reroute

Originally Posted by someday View Post
After a very hanus relapse (I still have bruises on my face from however I fell, I don't remember. Pretty sure my face hit my desk so my face looks like crap. Here I am trying to find a job and this isn't going to look great on video.) but day 2 in check.
Still no sponsor and no zoom, because I'm afraid of them all now... if anyone knows a good zoom for AA I'd love to know when it is. As well as Al Anon zooms. Thanks

As I mentioned previously, I stopped after almost dying in a hospital on the 16th of april. I did real good up to the last couple of weeks. I don't know what happened. But tolerance dropped and I had a black out. I am going to not ever do that again.. I told my son I couldn't promise cause it would be an empty promise.

Older son still not talking to me. Younger one is being supportive so at least I have something
Your poor thing, am also on day 2, so can empathise.. Have you tried counselling before? Apologies if I speak out of turn.. but it really helps to understand the root causes, or at least get close to them.