View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 09:48 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
alphaomega
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

Originally Posted by RAL View Post
I've been in some awful situations but often the next day was so embarrassed I tried to laugh it off or play it down. We have no way of knowing what someone else is going through or feeling. It's easy to judge, I was the world's worse for judging other people. even now I really have to catch myself before I take a step back and think been there done that and there but for the grace of God I could go again
Yeah no I get it. Sharing here totally sets myself up for judgement from the "Dont Judge !!" police.

Its not like the rooms where cross talk isnt permitted.

I did say that I was judging myself right ? My words these days dont lean towards selfdeprication anymore. Not sorry.

I have hated myself and my choices for farrrr too long.

Interestingly enough, for me, the biggest motivator for my sobriety was a therapist who tough loved the hell out of me when I was in a death spiral.

She basically told me, get sober or we are done. That stung like the pricks from a thousand bees, because I had mad respect for her and her hard won sobriety, but no one to this day, but no one ever made me rethink all of this like she did. I didnt get sober from that, but I never forgot it.

Gosh isnt it ever a magnificent day today ?!?!?

Blessings all...

XO AO