View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 02:35 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Rar

Good Morning Everyone

Boondock: Did you get your banana tree? I was checking out banana trees this morning. Now I want a banana tree. 🍌 I live in Central Florida and I think it occasionally gets too cold for a tree to survive here. My husband wants a fruit tree in the worst way. Many folks in my park have orange, lime and lychee trees. My rear neighbor has a lychee tree and occasionally the lychees drop onto our property and I have to get to them before the lawn mower does. I’d be more inclined to have a banana tree since the bananas aren’t likely to fall from the tree like other fruits. It would be very neat to have a banana tree. There are species specifically bred for cooler temps.

LHW: You’re probably on your way to the airport now. I hope the meds have worked sufficiently for you to have a pain free flight. Also hope you have nose drops just in case. What’s with no morning food in the airports? I hate that and it seems to be the norm. Even before the pandemic, there were few, if any places open at airports in the wee hours even for coffee. I hope you have a fabulous vacation. We’re here if you need us.

RAL: I used to like to go camping. My favorite part of camping was the coffee in the morning and watching the sun come up and hearing the birds wake up. Are you going to be around any swimming areas? Lugging enough alcohol for a camping trip has to be a chore. When my husband and I used to make the trip north and back to Florida as snowbirds, we had to make sure to pack enough beer for 2 of us to have in the motels/hotels when we stopped for the night. We had to plan for 2 nights on the road and have enough left over until we could get some at our destination. Sometimes we purchased when we stopped for gas. I’m glad I don’t have to make the trip anymore, but if I did it would be a relief to not worry about having enough beer. For sure it’s easier not to drink.

I don’t know what I’m going to do today. It should be something outside since it’s the only day this week when it’s not predicted to rain. It will be a sober 28th day for me though. Florida is having its rainy season. Fortunately it seldom rains all day, just a period of torrential rain and then the sun comes out.

Hope everyone has a super sober Sunday. 🤗