View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:35 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Macyc

The last texts he and I exchanged, not even his nasty friend texts Before I left went like

him: I sent daughter a text, she didn’t reply. A big eff you to me. What kid blocks their parent?

me: I can understand why it feels like that. You have a lot to prove to her. Give it time. And keep a good attitude.

him: I’d never let her be so disrespectful to you as you let her be to me. You encourage it. You should make her unblock me or take her phone if she won’t.

me: she isn’t disrespectful to you. How could she be? You two don’t talk. Why do I sense you’re going down a wrong path here? “Here’s” where it is. “Here’s” the goal. How do you get there? That’s the focus.

him: so sick of your bs. We are here because of what you’ve filled her head with her entire life.

me: no, you’re “here” because of what she’s experienced from you her entire life.

him: her experience is what you’ve filled her head with.

me: her experience is her own. Just as my experience is my own. Either way, why are you going backwards.

him: sure

me: when you use that word, it isn’t good. I’ve become hyper vigilant. To words you use, facial expressions and so on. That’s normal. She has also, only she’s shut down toward you. Having this attitude isn’t going to help.

him: it’s just a word. So sick of your accusations.

me: I didn’t make an accusation. I shared something. Typically, when you use the word “sure” you do so with an attitude. Like shaking your head no while saying yes. And it leads to something bad. I get a rush of anxiety when you use the word. That’s my experience.

him: so sick of your blame. Stupid bs games. You did this to her. Sick of all you’ve done to me. Look in the mirror! You justify everything you do. Blame. Point the finger. Look in the mirror.

me: ok, no idea why this is going south. I’m on your side. You don’t talk like someone who even likes me the second I try to speak about anything real.

him: real? You call your bs real? I never did anything to her. She thinks it because of you. And you won’t fix anything you’ve done.

me: how do I fix what you’re talking about.

him: it’s simple. Tell her I’m her dad and that I love her and that you’re sorry you’ve let her think otherwise.

me: she knows you’re her dad. She doesn’t think you love her and that isn’t because I told her so. I don’t think the answer is I tell her you do. I think the answer is you apologize and show her different. And you tell her you do.

him: apologize for your stupid bs? See how dumb that is. I’ll never believe it any other way. Save your bs and your games. I don’t even want to look at you.

me: ok.

him: Don’t go cry to my sister and tell her how mean I am

me: ok.

him: what’s for dinner. Or are you ignoring me now?

I didn’t reply. And got ignored for several days.

yeah I don’t get it.