View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 09:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ariesagain

Macy…go back and re-read his texts. Re-read your posts about the names he called you, the rages, the psychological abuse of your children.

These are your words:

lie after lie after lie after lie. The abuse. The alcohol. The drugs. The lies. And more lies. And more lies. And more lies. Did I mention the lies?

he’s most dangerous when he’s nice. Then my guard is down.

even the nice is a lie.

who is he? What is he?

He’s so confident with his lies and rewritten realities. He speaks it as if his words are real. His version of everything as if it’s how it is. Every name he calls me, as if it’s fact. Every claim he makes as if it makes sense.

and here I struggle with reality. Because it’s unreal.

Flip it on her.

those four words hold such a punch to me. I can’t even explain why
Do you see what’s happening here? He’s not even there…and he’s now got you “flipping it on her.”

Sweetie. Do NOT let him flip it on you. Nothing that he did was because of you. He always, ALWAYS had another choice…not to abuse you, not to torment your children, not to go to strip clubs, not to drug and drink, not to throw furniture, not to punch holes in walls, not to hit you, not to scream at you, not to control your every move, on and on and on and on. He ALWAYS had another choice. It’s not like you were holding a gun to his head demanding that he abuse you or else.

You are not now and never were responsible for his behavior. He chose what he chose.

Don’t flip it on you.

Big hugs, Macy.