Old 06-16-2021, 12:28 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
drycucumber77

This is exactly right. It happens for no reason and is not predictable at all. At times if I exercise, the PAWS symptoms will come on really strong after like WTH - I tell my self that is just the brain healing whether that is true or not I am not sure. Other times I'll struggle to sleep and feel consistently crappy all day without it really changing which is actually more manageable than being okay one minute and not okay the next minute. I notice that in general the PAWS symptoms come on as soon as I have had a healthy breakfast. I'll also have nothing to be depressed about but be depressed sometimes with scary intrusive thoughts which have absolutely no meaning but scare the royal hell out of me. Then you've got the strange and weird palpitations that come and go...and the electrical feelings throughout the body still going on. All part of the healing process I'm told....heck it probably took less time to build the eiffel tower than put my body back together! I met an old friend the other day who is pushing 40...he suffers from pancreatitis from 25 years of alcoholism, diabetes and marijuana addiction...he sadly got told he had to stop drinking and smoking completely...he did so immediately and was prescribed amitriptyline....a month after stopping he says he feels really good! I just looked at him with my 18 month badge stunned and my brain started to sizzle!!